Friday 13 January 2017

SLJ 2017 W1:D5





Activity 1:
Conspiracy 365 is a novel written by Gabrielle Lorde and also a film. It has 12 parts to the book and film series which are months. The book is about a 15 year old teenager who has to become a fugitive to uncover the truth of a deceased family member.


Image result for conspiracy 365


Activity 2:
I would choose
Book 3: Diary of a Wimpy Kid – The Ugly Truth as I have read some of the series and the books are awesome to read. Its got a great mix of humor, life lessons and action.
Image result for diary of a wimpy kid


Bonus Activity:


I knew it was going to be an unusual day when my mom came into my bedroom and said, “Pack your bags we’re moving to England.” As I looked into her warm brown eyes, I knew she was serious. “Oh Yeah!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.  “One of my dreams have come true!” I quickly sprinted to my room and gathered my stuff up into my suitcase, phone check, clothes check, passport check... As soon as I finished packing my mum and I zoomed off to the airport. As I stepped onto the aircraft I could feel my heart sing with joy as I was 2 hours away from reaching my dream destination. Sometime during the flight I fell asleep. In the process I suddenly heard strange voices. As I struggled to open my eyes I saw someone in a white coat standing before me.  “Yes, I would like another coke thank you…” “Coke?” he responded. “Your in hospital and you are only allowed water at this stage.” “Hospital?” I yelled. “Yes, young man you were involved in a head collision at your soccer trial for FC Barcelona and will be staying in this hospital for 5 weeks due to your concussion. But… I’ve got some good news for you. The FC Barcelona coach has given me the honor to tell you… that you’ve made the FC Barcelona First XI soccer team!” To be continued...
Image result for unusual day



5 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging over your holidays Stevenson! That book Conspiracy 365 sounds like a good read. Thank you for your card and gift. Please give your mum my love and thanks. Have a great year at St Kents and I look forward to hearing about your amazing achievements.

    Love from Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you already! Thank you for you comment. Conspiracy 365 is awesome. Haha your welcome. I secretly switched stuff into your bag so you could get the good stuff haha. I certainly will and thank you once again. Hopefully I get some amazing achievement this year just like through my years at P.E.S

      THANK YOU FOR BEING A GREAT, AWESOME, WONDERFUL TEACHER AND TEACHING ME SO MUCH. HOPEFULLY SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE WHEN I'M A MILL- no wait - BILLIONAIRE. Hahaha

      Love from your favourite student... STEVENSON :)

      Delete
  2. Hi again Stevenson!

    What an awesome little story. Why do I get the feeling like this is going to be a dream wrapped in a dream, in another dream kind of scenario?

    I also like the idea of Conspiracy 365. Sounds intriguing.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again Mark!

      Thank you for your comment. I wanted to end the story on a note where readers question themselves on what will happen next. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

      I always get that feeling as well when I read books. It's tormenting when you read a whole novel then have to read the next sequal!

      STEVENSON

      Delete
    2. Hi Stevenson,

      Yeah you did leave us hanging. When will you finish the story though?

      My Mum will sometimes read the end of a book before she starts. She says it will show her "if it's a good ending, the rest of the book should be good too".

      I think it's crazy to do that, but each to their own.

      Keep up the great work,

      Mark

      Delete