Tuesday 24 January 2017

SLJ 2017 W3:D11

Activity 1: Touch!
Here is a photo of me playing touch. I have chosen this sport as it is a fast and competitive game. For the past couple of months I have been training to get fit for the I.P.S touch tournament down in Rotorua. It is at the end of this week (during Auckland Anniversary weekend). Wish me luck!
IMG_20170123_223251.jpg

Activity 2:
My sports heros are Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. They are my favourite sportsmen as they are the best at playing soccer. Last year it was said that they were the two most highest paid sports players in the world.

Bonus Activity:
In my opinion I think that Soccer is the best sport. Here are my reasons.
  1. It’s a non-contact sport
  2. Many people play the sport
  3. Everybody knows the famous soccer players
  4. It is a fun and easy to play
  5. The world’s top two most paid sportsmen play soccer

Image result for messi and ronaldo friendship

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stevenson,

    Good luck at the I.P.S. touch tournament this coming week-end in Rotorua. I hope that it goes really well! Are you getting excited for it? When do you head down?

    I have just enrolled my son, Aronui, in a touch rugby league and he's so excited. He's only 6 years old so he's still learning the rules and developing his skills but he loves it so far. I think that I will also enroll him in a soccer league this year, too. I agree with you that it's a great sport. It is low contact and it's fun and easy to play. You don't need much equipment do you?

    We will be thinking of you this week-end and wishing you well at the touch tourny. Knock 'em dead!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    I'm really excited to go down! We're heading off tomorrow and I think the tournament is on Saturday and Sunday. Hmmm!? You just need boots, water bottle and a positive attitude! :)

    Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevenson,

      Best of luck! I am positive that you will have a great time (particularly given your awesome attitude about it).

      Enjoy!!

      Rachel

      Delete