Back in 1936 a 13 year old American girl named Majorie Gestring became the youngest person ever to win an Olympic gold medal. If I was alive back then, five questions I would ask her are:
- How did you feel when you claimed a gold medal at only 13 years old and being the youngest ever gold medalist?
- Were you congratulated by lots of people at school?
- Out of your family, where do you think you get your skills
- Did you become very popular at school?
- If you had any advice for other people the same age as you or younger what would it be?