Thursday 14 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey D6:A3 (Bonus)

Creative Writing.


The ceremony had just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden... a whole group of people shout, "Kyats!" Jets dart past the gigantic 10025 square metre stadium (not actually size) and gunshots are being heard along with huge bombing noises. Screams flood through the streets and almost everywhere. People were frightened and confused by the unsurprised attack. As the CPRJS (Civil Police of Rio de Janeiro State) evacuated people I stood there and looked at peoples flustered, scared faces in slow-motion. I could feel their heartbreak as they probably had to spend lots of their money and savings just to go to an Olympic Ceremony then come to an invasion. I think everyone was shocked that Rio had been occupied by Kyats. As I daydreamed a kind, courages man grabbed me in the nick of time before a pillar dropped onto me. The ground suddenly shook and a huge explosion went off. KAABOOM! Everyone fell to the ground but unfortunately for me I blacked out and went unconscious.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Stevenson! This story is so dramatic and full of fast-paced action. I think that you've done a great job of capturing the terror and pandemonium that would have occurred if Isis had truly attacked the opening ceremony site. Let's all hope and pray that this doesn't happen in real life.

    I also hope that the imaginary you in the story wakes up eventually and isn't too badly hurt. You've left us hanging with the ending that you chose. I am sitting here wondering what happens next. Do you know?

    I really like the way that you told this story, Stevenson. It is well written. Keep up the great work!!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete