Tuesday 2 July 2013

Masters Of Spinjitzu



Title: Masters Of Spinjitzu

Author: Tracey West

Characters: Kai, Jay, Zane and Sensei Wu.

Setting: The Caves Of Despair

What were the problems? Trying to defeat the army of skeleton, Getting through the Dragon

What was the solution? Using Spinjitzu, Using the Scythe Of Quakes.

Was there a plot twist? Yes

My favourite part of the book was? The Ending

If I could change the ending it would end like this? “Mission accomplished ninjas!,” Sensei Wu Said. “Well Done for getting the Scythe of Quakes. We have three more weapons to find. Let’s go! Ohh and I forgot to say that Kai you are in the team now.

Would I read this book again? YES!!

Illustrate your favourite scene in the story. (Tux Paint) (SumoPaint )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stevenson,

    I see that you loved the book "Masters of Spinjitzu"Have you seen the programs on TV well I have and it's pretty cool but there are lots of other programs I would watch like "Regular Show". My favourite character is Jay.

    ReplyDelete