Friday 19 July 2013

Avondale Market

On a boiling hot day I went for a drive to Avondale Market. I went with my mum, aunty and cousin.

When we arrived there it was packed! It was so packed that we couldn’t even find a parking. Eventually we found one after driving around for ages.

My family and I got out of the car “EWWW!!!” I could smell something very yuck, “It stinks!!” I said awfully, while blocking my nose. “Let’s go into the Market,” I said to my mum. As we were walking towards the market I kept wondering what the smell was? Then I asked my mum and she said it was horse manure. How disgusting!

When we entered I could see a variety of stalls. Such as clothing, toy, food and drink, jewellery, second hand goods, accessories ETC.

After looking at some stalls I went with my mum and purchased a red raspberry slushy from a food caravan. We strolled over to another food stall and brought a Hawaiian B.B.Q MIX.

Inside the Hawaiian B.B.Q MIX was macaroni and cheese, coconut rice and sweet and sour lamb chops. When I took a bite of everything together It tasted scrumptious!

After having brunch we went and looked at some fresh fruits. Looking at them we thought we should buy some, so we did. We brought pears, apples, mandarins, pawpaws and gold kiwifruits We also went and looked for some sea food

unfortunately they were all sold out.

Overall I had a great time at Avondale Market as I had some delicious food. The only stink thing was that it smelt like horse manure also that there was no more sea food left.

No comments:

Post a Comment