Friday 31 January 2014

Holiday Highlights Week 3

The reason why we went to Niue was to celebrate Galiki Family Reunion, this was awesome meeting the family from all around the world, including Canada!

 
 

Hooray! I had arrived back in New Zealand, home sweet home! It was a Sunday and it was my friend Janice's birthday the next day, I was excited because my mum told me that we were going to Jump and Swimarama. I couldn’t wait. Janice and her mum Natasha picked me up, roughly at 9:30 am. We went to Jump in east tamaki first and we went straight on all these trampolines, it was awesome! They had a foam pit, basketball turf ball and a freetime area where you leap on many trampolines one after the other.



After having an awesome time at Jump we were on our way to swimarama. When we entered the pools I went straight on the diving board, I went on it for most of the day. We stayed at swimarama till late. I was getting too late so my friends mum decided to drop me off back home. I had a great time at my friend’s birthday party.


No comments:

Post a Comment