Friday 31 January 2014

Holiday Highlights Week 2

On the second week of the school holidays I went to see some more Christmas lights with my cousin, mum and nana at motat and Franklin Road on Friday. There were all these houses that were covered in bright colourful lights. It was just beautiful driving through the street.


   

On Christmas day we had an amazing brunch with my uncle Jon, my mum, nana and grandpa. We had smoked salmon, roast lamb, pork, glazed ham, salad, prawns, gravy, raw fish and other delicious foods. this was actually our second celebration for christmas as we had an earlier one at my uncle Jon’s house a few weeks ago.    







The day after Christmas I went to Niue and I was excited because, I couldn’t wait to see my cousins! When we arrived in the boiling hot Island of Niue, it was dusk. My adventure had just begun. During my visit in Niue I slept over at my aunt's in Hakupu, swam at Avatele Beach (Avatele pronounced as Avasele) and also had a dip at the pool at Matavai Resort. We also celebrated a few birthdays including my cousin Elijah’s second birthday.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment