Friday 9 May 2014

My Nana's 60th Birthday

As the sun started to set, I lay down on the comfortable king size bed in one of the luxurious Skycity Hotel rooms. I watched the sevens rugby with my grandpa. NZL were playing FIJI and NZL won. After the game I fell asleep.

The next day I gave my Nana huge hug to say Happy Birthday. I also gave her a card with $500 inside it, thats a lot of money. When the clock struck 7:00 my nana, grandpa and I got changed to have breakfast at Fortuna to celebrate my nana’s 60th. After my grandparents and I got changed we headed down to the elevator and entered Fortuna.

“YUMMM!” I said in amazement. There were lots of food including bacon, hash browns, mushroom soup, scrambled eggs heaps of other delicious foods. As we ate the scrumptious food some of the Fortuna waiters sang Happy Birthday to my nana. I was singing to. My nana’s grin made me think it was one of her best birthday because they gave her a chocolate cake. I looked at the cake and it was huge. My nana, grandpa and I all dug in the cake and it was the best cake I have ever tasted. An hour passed and it was time for us to leave.

Celebrating my nana’s at Skycity was awesome. I loved all the scrumptious food. I hope this year I can have my birthday there.

1 comment:

  1. cool i like your letter to your nana!!!

    ReplyDelete