Friday 6 May 2016

Immersion Assembly Term 2 2016


On a chilly, freezing morning I fell off my bed and had a surprise wake up. I remembered it is the first day of Term 2 and I’m so unorganized. It's 8:15am and I'm ready to travel to school. I arrive at school now it’s nearly 8:30 so run to my classroom and get ready for our Termly Immersion Assembly.


The first item that kicked off the day was from Team 1. Mrs George, Mrs Dwyer, Mrs Lal, Ms Peck and Ms Wild. They had a video talking about their favourite things. One of Mrs George favourite things was Hokey Pokey Whittaker's Chocolate, I love that as well. I also like football/ers Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi as much as Mrs Lal.

My favourite item was from Team 4. The Teacher Vengers! Characters included…
Wondering Woman - Miss Lavakula, Bear Baxindine, Team Leader America - Mr. Sommerville, Bat Guy - Mr. Goodwin, and the Amatuer Heroes - Ms Moala and Miss West. I liked that item because it was humorous, had action and a good plot and ending.

First day back at school was a good start. I’m looking forward to the term ahead and the exciting activities as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment