Tuesday 5 January 2016

Summer Learning Journey W1:D3

List Of Things I’m Taking To Malaysia:




*Sunhat: Protect me from the sun.

*Sunscreen: Protect me from the sun.

*Summer Clothes: Protect me from the sun.

Togs: Go for a swim at their beaches.

Towel: Dry myself after swim

Jandals: Ground is going to be hot. Wearing shoes will make it hotter.

*Phone: To message friends/family and take photos. Incase of emergency.

Jersey: Cold in the night.

*Money: To buy souvenirs

Insect Repellent: To keep the insects away

Toiletries: Good Hygiene

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stevenson,

    I really like the list of things that you are going to take with you to Malaysia. I think that it's particularly important that you have indicated that you will bring insect repellent. There are plenty of insects in Malaysia that you have to be quite wary of and protect yourself against. What a good idea! I think to see that you were thinking quite deeply about the realities of traveling to this particular country.

    Well done! You have demonstrated some great insights.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stevenson,

    I love that you have thought so much about what to take to Malaysia with you and compiled a useful list of items. How long will you be in Malaysia for? I have never been there before, so I'm keen to hear what you think about it. What are you looking forward to the most? My daughter and I traveled to New Zealand last June 2015 to visit my sister and we had an amazing time! Our packing list was pretty long too because we stayed for 3 weeks. I am keen to hear about your adventures! Cheers, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stevenson,

    It sounds like you're going to have a great time in Malaysia! Make sure to let us know what kind of souvenirs you get there!

    ReplyDelete